Monday 14 November 2011

Summer fair


I found some photos from a summer fair, which took place in July in the Liverpool One shopping centre, near The Hilton Hotel. It was a great experience -- I received very positive feedback and it helped me boost my confidence about my products. I shared the stall with handmade crafts from L'Arche, my day job, a charity for people with disabilities, where we make cards, candles, weaving and felting. It was also a great opportunity to meet other artists and exchange opinions and business cards.


And another opportunity is coming up soon -- L'Arche and Bootki are going to be selling hand-crafted goods at the Winter Arts Market in St George's Hall, Liverpool, on Sat 3rd and Sun 4th December. 

Read more about it here:
http://www.creativeboom.co.uk/north-west/events/liverpools-largest-arts-market-just-got-bigger/

No comments:

Post a Comment